Multi Level Door – MLD ApS
MLD ApS has since its establishment, developed pioneering trawl steering technologies and is the first and only company
selling remotely controllable trawl doors to the fishing industry, as well as offering a complete range of trawl doors from
the traditional passive doors, manually adjustable trawl doors, to remotely steerable trawl doors. Due to its innovative
trawl door design, MLD prides itself in having the most efficient trawl doors available on the market providing a significant
competitive advantage. Over the years MLD has focused on establishing a solid customer base supported locally by highly
competent agents and is now ready to expand in the Atlantic region.
As such, MLD is looking to hire an experience International Sales Manager to manage all sales activities in the Atlantic
region, lead on the development of new markets and support MLD’s existing agents.
Key responsibilities and accountability
With reference to the CEO, the person in this role will be responsible for:
• Direct sale to customers.
• Customer visits with and without support of agents.
• Development of quotations and follow up.
• Understanding the products technical opportunities and transfer technical feedback from the market.
• Together with the CEO expand the network of agents
• Planning and execution of the sales and marketing strategy.
• Together with the CEO arrange and participate in exhibitions.
As International Sales Manager, the person in this role will have a large degree of freedom to plan and execute activities.
Significant travel activity of around 100 days is expected.
As International Sales Manager you will lead the strategic development of MLD’s sales activities. To do this, you must be
able to demonstrate:
• Network within and proven track record of sales to the large pelagic trawlers, in the Atlantic region.
• Experience of managing and directing agents.
• Strong and relevant technical and industry knowledge (ideally of trawls, trawl doors, instrumentation, winches, or
other equipment used for fishing).
• Demonstrate ability to communicate and introduce new technologies and products effectively to a variety of
• Proven ability to understand and find solutions to meet customer’s needs.
As a person you are recognized as a serious, competent, and respected person in the fishing industry, who has the ability
to work independently and thrives travelling and interacting with people. You are persistent, open minded with the ability
to develop strong customer relations and gain trust.
Joining MLD will provide you with an exciting opportunity to lead the transformation of the global trawl industry towards
innovative steerable trawls. While MLD is headquartered in Esbjerg, Denmark, MLD can offer a flexible working
environment and location with an attractive compensation matching your competencies and performance.
For more information contact CEO Gregers Baungaard +4560866736 or by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications to
be send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org